A small batch balm from Bear Wellness. Made with the finest ingredients including Beeswax, Olive Oil, Menthol Crystals, and Eucalyptus.
Together, these natural ingredients bring a soothing, instant relief. Continue reading to find out more about each ingredient and the benefits it brings to the balm.
A wax secreted by honey bees and obtained from the plant Euphorbia cerifera, a plant native to North Central Mexico and the Texas Big Bend area.
Beeswax is included because it gives the balm a creamy texture.
The oil obtained from the ripe fruit of Olea europaea.
Olive Oil is included as an ingredient because:
- it is light-weight.
- it retains hydration level.
- the oil prevents moisture loss from skin surface.
Obtained from the peppermint plant, menthol crystals have a strong, penetrating odor. When applied, the crystals have pungent taste, followed by a cold sensation.
Menthol crystals are an ingredient because:
- it give a refreshing feeling on the skin.
- they increase the moisture content of the skin.
Also known as blue gum, Eucalyptus globulus is native to Australia, but now widely grown elsewhere in the world.
Eucalyptus is an included ingredient because it:
- is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial and antioxidant.
- works as a great tool for skin irritations including wounds, cuts, burns, sores and insect bites.
- smooths and polishes the skin.