A CBD-infused lotion to satisfy every need for every type of skin. Active ingredients include CBD, Marigold, Sunflower, and Allantoin. Read more about each ingredient and the benefits it brings to the lotion.
A perennial herb, liquorice is commonly found in cosmetics and personal care products. Everyday products that use liquorice include eye makeup, hair care products and skin care products.
The liquorice extract is an added ingredient because it:
- acts as antioxidant
- behaves as Cosmetic Astringent
- reduces the loss of moisture from a product during use.
- naturally softens the skin.
Derived from Calendula officinalis, herbal medicine has uses marigold extract for centuries. Moreover, marigold is reported to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Marigold extract is an included ingredient because it:
- conditions the skin
- physically prevents water loss
- adds a natural fragrance in the product.
A component of many plants including comfrey, Allantoin can heal and soothe. With natural anti-irritating properties the plant can heal wounds and skin irritations while stimulating the growth of healthy tissue.
Allantoin is an ingredient for its properties that:
- temporarily protect injured or exposed skin from harmful and annoying stimuli, and that may provide relief for skin.
- function as a skin conditioning agent.
It is one of the oldest botanical ingredients used in the preparation of cosmetics and is valued for its properties, such as color, flavor, and/or scent. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil is a clear, slightly amber-colored liquid.
Sunflower oil is included as an ingredient because it:
- acts as lubricant on the skin surface.
- enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin.
- slows the loss of water from the skin.
- cleans skin and hair by helping water to mix with oil and dirt, so that they can be rinsed away
- helps to form emulsions.
Through the process of CO2 extraction or maceration, the oil or serum derived from the hemp plant and all its various parts results in CBD hemp oil. CBD oil contains the cannabinoid referred to as cannabinol or CBD. It does not contain THC, the cannabinoid with psychoactive properties resulting in a stoned feeling or euphoric high. In other words, when purchasing a CBD hemp products you have no concern with getting high or with the legality of your purchase.
CBD has many benefits including:
- antibacterial properties that may calm inflammation, soothe irritation, reduce breakouts, and moisturize without clogging pores.
- vitamins A, C and E, which stimulate collagen and the cells responsible for keeping skin firm and healthy.
- the power to fight wrinkles from the inside out.
- a natural antioxidant that reduces free radicals.
Bear Wellness believes in high quality hemp and a gentle refining process above all. Using the highest quality hemp, the plant goes through a gentle refining process without any harsh solvents or chemicals. The result is a CBD isolate that is not damaged or weakened. This delicate process affords the CBD products a longer shelf life and lower risk to degradation from light and heat.
This high attention to detail allows the use the CBD Isolate in various formulas that make for practical, essential use on every part of the body.